Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Introduction

I was told I should write this down. I am not a writer so I must apologize now. I have terminal stage 4 prostate cancer. Seven years ago I was told I had a year to live. Seems funny now. I was 42 years old and I was going to die of an old mans disease. This disease has changed my life both for the good and the bad. I must admit however that it has been mostly for the good. My story is a long one and it will take many more posts than what I am willing to write tonight. Also, this is my first attempt at blogging so any and all critic ( be gentle as I have been on female hormones for seven years ) will be appreciated. So anyway, my name is Todd and this is my story.
   I will never forget the date or the call. It was June 06, 2006. The call was from my Doctor.

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to following your journey, Todd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's about time you set up a site. Your story needs told.

    Good for you, Todd...

    Jerry L.

    ReplyDelete